Employment News Content Highlights:
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 – Employment Notification for English Teacher Jobs Vacancy | Bachelor’s Degree Apply
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 : Apply Current Jobs Vacancy in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi. This is a company/consultancy Employment News for English Teacher Job Seekers in Abu Dhabi, Arabian countries, Gulf countries, or elsewhere in the World. If you are a fresher/experienced candidate who wants to find latest Job Openings in Abu Dhabi then it could be a good job alert for you to apply for Career vacancies in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi.
We @ currentgovtjobs.com regularly publish job news from various Abu Dhabi based placement consultancy, online recruiters, companies, and noted job portals, like Abu Dhabi Indeed, Abu Dhabi Monster, etc. So, subscribe our daily news service to find all new job vacancies in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi for Abu Dhabi location in Abu Dhabi for Job Openings like English Teacher. Visit this page of currentgovtjobs.com website for all Upcoming Jobs Vacancy in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi. You may search here all kinds of Job Sarkari Naukri in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi regions for 2022 -23.
*Please read the official employment notification before applying for the current vacancies in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi organization. We won’t be responsible for any error or mistakes of any kinds caused by the hiring organization. We have published this job notification from Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi only for the career related informational purpose.
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 : Bachelor’s Degree Apply Online for English Teacher Vacancy in Abu Dhabi
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi has published a new job notification and it is currently going to recruit for English Teacher Vacancies in their organization. Interested Candidates who have MCA Qualifications May Apply For English Teacher Posts In Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi. You would find all the necessary and important apply details @currentgovtjobs.com for the current Job Openings and hiring going on in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi.
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 for English Teacher Vacancy in Abu Dhabi : Employment Advertisement Brief Details
|Job Position Name:||English Teacher|
|Job location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Work Experience Requirement:||Experience required|
|Average salary for English Teacher in Abu Dhabi:||AED 8,000 to 24,000 AED Per Month|
English Teacher Position in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi: Full Job Description
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Inviting Walk in Applications From Eligible and willing Candidates For The project and research vacancies for the positions of Walk in for English Teacher. In this employment notification you would get all the required information to apply for the current Job Openings in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi. Such as, Education Qualification, Age, Pay scale, How To Apply Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Openings, method of selection, etc.
Job Description for English Teacher Job Opportunity:
Full Job Description
Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Teacher of English for Al Yasmina Academy in Abu Dhabi, starting Academic Year 2022-23.
Al Yasmina Academy is an outstanding English Curriculum school in the beautiful city of Abu Dhabi. With our globally recognised and admired curriculum, dedicated and passionate practitioners and outstanding teaching and learning, Al Yasmina Academy is an exceptional place to work. It has an exciting, diverse and progressive learning community that annually produces some of the very best I/GCSE and A Level results in the UAE. Our learning culture is under pinned by our core values of excellence, respect, passion, collaboration and creativity allowing all students to thrive. Furthermore, the Academy is extremely proud of its recent ADEK inspection, which rated Al Yasmina Academy as ‘Outstanding’ in all six performance standards, putting it amongst the top schools in the UAE and Middle East.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
Teaching and Learning
- Creating a climate that is conducive for outstanding Learning and Teaching
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest
- Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment
- Identifying SEN or very able students
- Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
- Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study
- Making effective use of performance data and key indicators to inform planning and therefore deliver differentiated learning – matched to need
- Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time
- Maintaining an effective learning environment in accordance with the academy’s procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
- Using a variety of teaching methods to:
i. match approach to content, structure information, present a set of key ideas and use appropriate vocabulary
ii. use effective questioning, listen carefully to students, give attention to errors and misconceptions
iii. select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, I.C.T. and other learning technologies
- Ensuring students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught
- Evaluating own teaching critically to improve effectiveness
- Ensuring the effective and efficient deployment of classroom support
Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
- Mark and monitor students’ work and set targets for progress
- Using performance data to inform planning and therefore ensuring the Learning and Teaching continue to ‘add value
- Assess and record students’ progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and areas for development, inform planning and recognise the level at which the student is achieving
- Undertake assessment of students as requested by examination bodies, departmental and academy procedures;
- Prepare and present informative reports to parents
- Take part in subject or aspects of the academy’s work and develop plans which identify clear targets and success criteria for its development and / or maintenance
Contribute to the whole academy’s visioning activities.
Other Professional Requirements
- Have a working knowledge of teachers’ professional duties and legal liabilities
- Operate at all times within the stated policies and practices of the academy
- Know subject(s) or specialism(s) to enable effective teaching
- Establish effective working relationships and set an outstanding example through their presentation and personal and professional conduct
- Endeavour to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations;
- Co-operate with other staff to ensure a sharing and effective usage of resources to the benefit of the academy, department and students
- Contribute to the corporate life of the academy through effective participation in meetings and management systems necessary to coordinate the leadership and management of the academy
- Take part in marketing and liaison activities such as Open evenings/afternoons, Parent Teacher Consultations, and events with partner academies
- Take responsibility for own professional development and duties in relation to academy policies and practices;
- Liaise effectively with parent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject with PGCE or another teacher qualification
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience including GCSE and A Level
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
WHAT WE OFFER
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centered, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 25,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing, and free child school places. Our future-focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Academies are keen to hear from like-minded, forward thinking school leaders who would welcome the challenge and opportunities that we have to offer.
An application with a cover letter and CV including details of two referees should be made via TES website .
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Notification for English Teacher Position in 2022: Apply Online
|English Teacher Hiring, online Application||Apply Now Online|
How to Submit Application form to Apply for Job Openings in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022
If you are willing to apply for latest Job Openings in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi then you should read the notification details carefully and submit all the required and necessary documents offline or online as needed. To fill up the online application form for career openings in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi, most probably you need to register and then login to apply accordingly. Go through the below given steps to fulfill online job application form successfully for Careers in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi:
#currentgovtjobs.com : Daily Job News Website for Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi similar to Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi!
#Currentgovtjobs website is dedicated to candidates like you who have completed their studies and now are in search of a Sarkari Naukri similar to Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi. Though, getting a job in govt sectors in Abu Dhabi not an easy feat. There are many reasons to it apart from shear competition and scarcity of the enough job openings. Though, many candidates are left behind not because of their skills, education, but because of the lack of timely Information about a likable Job Openings in government department(s), such as Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi. To overcome this hurdle, you should subscribe our website, which is #Currentgovtjobs, to get job alert as and when they are published on our website. To get future job information about all the new recruitments in Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi Just put your email id in the below given box and go to your email box and click the link to Verify yourself. After just a simple step you would be getting all important job updates from govt sectors in Abu Dhabi, including Al Yasmina Academy Abu Dhabi.
⇓ Subscribe us free here ⇓
Subscribe us to Get Free Job Alert from Currentgovtjobs in your email!