Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 – Employment Notification for Compliance Executive- Vice President Jobs Vacancy | Bachelor’s Degree Apply
Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 : Apply Current Jobs Vacancy in Apex Group Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi. This is a company/consultancy Employment News for Compliance Executive- Vice President Job Seekers in Abu Dhabi, Arabian countries, Gulf countries, or elsewhere in the World. If you are a fresher/experienced candidate who wants to find latest Job Openings in Abu Dhabi then it could be a good job alert for you to apply for Career vacancies in Apex Group Abu Dhabi.
We @ currentgovtjobs.com regularly publish job news from various Abu Dhabi based placement consultancy, online recruiters, companies, and noted job portals, like Abu Dhabi Indeed, Abu Dhabi Monster, etc. So, subscribe our daily news service to find all new job vacancies in Apex Group Abu Dhabi for Abu Dhabi location in Abu Dhabi for Job Openings like Compliance Executive- Vice President. Visit this page of currentgovtjobs.com website for all Upcoming Jobs Vacancy in Apex Group Abu Dhabi. You may search here all kinds of Job Sarkari Naukri in Apex Group Abu Dhabi regions for 2022 -23.
*Please read the official employment notification before applying for the current vacancies in Apex Group Abu Dhabi organization. We won’t be responsible for any error or mistakes of any kinds caused by the hiring organization. We have published this job notification from Apex Group Abu Dhabi only for the career related informational purpose.
Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 : Bachelor’s Degree Apply Online for Compliance Executive- Vice President Vacancy in Abu Dhabi
Apex Group Abu Dhabi has published a new job notification and it is currently going to recruit for Compliance Executive- Vice President Vacancies in their organization. Interested Candidates who have MCA Qualifications May Apply For Compliance Executive- Vice President Posts In Apex Group Abu Dhabi. You would find all the necessary and important apply details @currentgovtjobs.com for the current Job Openings and hiring going on in Apex Group Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi.
Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022 for Compliance Executive- Vice President Vacancy in Abu Dhabi : Employment Advertisement Brief Details
|Job Position Name:||Compliance Executive- Vice President|
|Job location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Work Experience Requirement:||Experience required|
|Average salary for Compliance Executive- Vice President in Abu Dhabi:||AED 8,000 to 24,000 AED Per Month|
Compliance Executive- Vice President Position in Apex Group Abu Dhabi: Full Job Description
Apex Group Abu Dhabi Inviting Walk in Applications From Eligible and willing Candidates For The project and research vacancies for the positions of Walk in for Compliance Executive- Vice President. In this employment notification you would get all the required information to apply for the current Job Openings in Apex Group Abu Dhabi. Such as, Education Qualification, Age, Pay scale, How To Apply Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Openings, method of selection, etc.
Job Description for Compliance Executive- Vice President Job Opportunity:
Full Job Description
Department: Compliance Solutions
Employment Type: Permanent
Role & Key Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be part of the Apex Compliance Solutions service offering and performing and providing Compliance, AML, regulatory risk services to regulated entities across ADGM and DFSA, with scope for exposure to other international jurisdictions as part of the wider global compliance servicing and provide oversight, guidance and direction to members of the team, be proactive and independent in execution of client service delivery.
Title: Senior Compliance Executive
The Role: Compliance & AML Consultant
The role of the Compliance & Money Laundering Reporting Officer will include the following responsibilities and tasks:-
- Liaising with the DFSA/FSRA for compliance-related matters
- Keeping up-to-date with the relevant DFSA/FSRA rules, regulations and requirements
- Review of compliance and internal control procedures and ensuring that they are in adherence with the firm’s Compliance and other manuals, as well as all applicable legislations
- Ensuring that the firm’s Compliance Manual and related documents are kept up-to-date
- Providing guidance (and assistance where relevant) to senior management and employees of the firm on DFSA/FSRA compliance-related matters
- Administering firm policies in relation to managing conflict of interests, personal account transactions, use of marketing material, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining relevant systems, controls and policies in relation to anti-money laundering laws applicable to the firm
- Providing or coordinating relevant AML training to the employees of the firm
- Reviewing and updating the firm’s AML manual as required
- Performing requisite AML-related risk assessments and due diligence checks
- Acting as point of contact for internal and external Suspicious Transaction reports;
- Liaising with the relevant authorities, as may be required, in relation to the firm’s AML matters.
- Overseeing staff awareness and training on compliance matters; providing necessary compliance related training to employees and assist in enhancing compliance culture at the firm
- Handling communications with the DFSA/FSRA, obtaining approvals as required, notifying the regulator as required for all compliance-related matters
- Overseeing submission of regulatory returns by the firm
- Maintaining firm records and registers as required under applicable rules and regulations, including, without limitation, registers in relation to breaches, complaints, suspicious transactions, training, etc.
- Reporting to and liaising with the SEO, Group Compliance Officer and the Board, as required, on compliance related matters; management of the firm’s internal and external compliance reporting processes
- Implementing and updating the firm’s Compliance Monitoring Programme, AML Business Risk Assessment as required;
- Monitoring, as relevant, compliance by the funds that the firm administers with applicable rules and regulations and other international guidelines and regulations; and
- Handling other ad-hoc compliance-related projects that may be assigned from time to time.
Ensure a high standard of delivery to clients;
- Manage production of client daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual requirements;
- Ensure deliverables are produced and reviewed to a high standard and delivered in a timely manner and independently;
- Ensure deliverables are produced in line with the appropriate regulatory standards, local regulations, policies and procedures;
- Build excellent working relationships with clients;
- Strong interpersonal, team work and attention to detail;
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the client’s documentation, relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations;
- Review and recommend changes to client deliverable processes;
Has relevant experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions,
- Quick to grasp and implement knowledge,
- Has strong PC skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Possess excellent interpersonal and written communications skills,
- Be a proactive team player with a positive attitude towards problem resolution with strong attention to detail,
- Has ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define marketing processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on the business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organization, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to [email protected]
Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Notification for Compliance Executive- Vice President Position in 2022: Apply Online
|Compliance Executive- Vice President Hiring, online Application||Apply Now Online|
How to Submit Application form to Apply for Job Openings in Apex Group Abu Dhabi Job Openings 2022
If you are willing to apply for latest Job Openings in Apex Group Abu Dhabi then you should read the notification details carefully and submit all the required and necessary documents offline or online as needed. To fill up the online application form for career openings in Apex Group Abu Dhabi, most probably you need to register and then login to apply accordingly. Go through the below given steps to fulfill online job application form successfully for Careers in Apex Group Abu Dhabi:
#currentgovtjobs.com : Daily Job News Website for Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi similar to Apex Group Abu Dhabi!
#Currentgovtjobs website is dedicated to candidates like you who have completed their studies and now are in search of a Sarkari Naukri similar to Apex Group Abu Dhabi. Though, getting a job in govt sectors in Abu Dhabi not an easy feat. There are many reasons to it apart from shear competition and scarcity of the enough job openings. Though, many candidates are left behind not because of their skills, education, but because of the lack of timely Information about a likable Job Openings in government department(s), such as Apex Group Abu Dhabi. To overcome this hurdle, you should subscribe our website, which is #Currentgovtjobs, to get job alert as and when they are published on our website. To get future job information about all the new recruitments in Apex Group Abu Dhabi Just put your email id in the below given box and go to your email box and click the link to Verify yourself. After just a simple step you would be getting all important job updates from govt sectors in Abu Dhabi, including Apex Group Abu Dhabi.
⇓ Subscribe us free here ⇓
Subscribe us to Get Free Job Alert from Currentgovtjobs in your email!