Employment News Content Highlights:
ARO Silchar Army Rally Bharti 2022
सिलचर सेना रैली भर्ती 2022 :
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
|Important information for the candidates – The candidate is advised to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.|
ARO SILCHAR ARMY RALLY BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR AND PURELY BASED ON MERIT BASIS ONLY.
SILCHAR ARMY RALLY 2022 – APPLY FOR SOLDIER GD, OTHER POSTS – Good news for those candidates who are searching jobs in the Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can register in ARO Silchar Army Rally for candidates belonging to 04 districts of South Assam State.
Our Job Portal www.JoinArmy.currentGovtJobs.com provides to you latest new notification of the ARO Silchar Army Rally Bharti. South Assam Army Rally has publicised an official pdf file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories. Interested & eligible candidates can attend the Silchar Army Open Rally Bharti .
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submit forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
|01.||Soldier GD Posts|
|02.||Soldier Technical Posts|
|04.||Store Keeper Technical Posts|
|05.||Tradesman (8th & 10th Pass) Posts|
|Army Event||Open Rally Bharti|
|Organised By||Join Indian Army|
|Army Official Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Army Recruiting Office||ARO Silchar|
|Rally Venue||Masimpur Cantt (Assam)|
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicised through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Silchar Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन).
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण).
|Soldier GD:||Candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 21 years.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 21 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
|Sepoy Pharma:||Candidates, minimum age limit should be 19 years & the maximum age limit should be 25 years as on 1st Oct 2019.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 19 वर्ष और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 25 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
|Soldier Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper Technical, Tradesman, Nursing Asst||Candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
|Soldier GD||10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board.
प्रत्येक विषय में कुल / 33% अंकों के साथ 45% अंकों के साथ 10 वीं पास।
|Soldier Tradesman||Candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
8 वीं पास और संबंधित ट्रेडों में आईटीआई के साथ 10 वीं पास।
|Soldier Clerk||12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
प्रत्येक विषय में 50% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 60% अंक (अंग्रेजी और गणित / लेखा / बहीखाता)।
|Nursing Assistant||12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
प्रत्येक विषय में 40% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 50% (भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी)।
|Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)||10+2/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
प्रत्येक विषय में 40% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 50% (भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी)।
|Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Qualified in D Pharma with Min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with state pharmacy council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with Min 50% marks and registered with the State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
10 + 2 या समकक्ष परीक्षा विज्ञान में भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी के साथ उत्तीर्ण की, डी फार्मा में न्यूनतम 55% अंकों के साथ उत्तीर्ण और राज्य फार्मास्युटिकल काउंसिल / फार्मेसी काउंसिल ऑफ इंडिया के साथ पंजीकृत है।
Race – 1600 meter (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)
(+5 cm expansion)
|GD, SKT/ CLK, Other||160||77 to 82||48|
|Tradesman||160||77 to 82||48|
|Tech, Nursing||157||77 to 82||48|
The next step of successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
• Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate.
- – Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
• Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
• Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
• Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
• Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
• Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
• Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration by online through the Indian Army official website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Silchar Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per the program.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in English.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
- Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
- Photograph – Candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
- Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
- Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) & Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation may be given at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||02|
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates exempted for the written test.
- Archery (तीरंदाजी)
- Boxing (मुक्केबाजी)
- Cycling (साइकल चलाना)
- Equestrian (घुड़सवार)
- Gymnastics (कसरत)
- Swimming (तैराकी)
- Table Tennis
- Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो)
- Weight Lifting
- Wrestling (कुश्ती)
• Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
• Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
• Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|SOEXM/ WW/ SS –||20 Marks|
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
- The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
|Registration Start Date:||4 November 2019|
|Registration Ending Date:||19 November 2019|
|Date of Rally||6 to 10 January 2022|
|Reporting Time||03:00 AM to 06:30 AM|
|Admit Card Online Issue Date||After 21 December 2019|
|Army Rally Venue||Masimpur Cantt (Assam)|
|Online Application||Click here|
Bongaigaon Venue Rally Details:
|Registration Start Date:||coming soon|
|Registration Ending Date:||coming soon|
|Date of Rally||coming soon|
|Reporting Time||coming soon|
|Admit Card Online Issue Date||coming soon|
|Army Rally Venue||8 Assam Police Ground Abhaypuri, Bongaigaon (Assam)|
|Online Application||Click here|
How to Submit Application form to Apply for Job Openings in ARO Silchar Army Rally Recruitment 2022
If you are willing to apply for latest recruitment in ARO Silchar Army Rally then you should read the notification details carefully and submit all the required and necessary documents offline or online as needed.
Go through the below given steps to fulfill job application form successfully:
The first and foremost step is that you download the ARO Silchar Army Rally employment notification as attached here in PDF file.
Now, go through each and every details mentioned in the ARO Silchar Army Rally Recruitment Notification.
Note down what documents you need to submit. Collect and get ready the documents to be submitted.
Fill out the ARO Silchar Army Rally job application form attached in the employment notification.
If the application has to filled online then follow the steps mentioned in the online application. If ARO Silchar Army Rally recruitment has to be filled offline then send the filled up form along with copies of all required documents to the address as mention here.