EY, Doha Job Openings 2022 – Employment Notification for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Jobs Vacancy | Bachelor’s Degree Apply
EY Job Openings 2022 : Apply Current Jobs Vacancy in EY in Doha, Qatar. This is a company/consultancy Employment News for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Job Seekers in Qatar, Arabian countries, Gulf countries, or elsewhere in the World. If you are a fresher/experienced candidate who wants to find latest Job Openings in Doha then it could be a good job alert for you to apply for Career vacancies in EY.
We @ qatar.currentgovtjobs.com regularly publish job news from various Doha, Qatar based placement consultancy, online recruiters, companies, and noted job portals, like Qatar Indeed, Doha, Qatar Monster, etc. So, subscribe our daily news service to find all new job vacancies in EY for Doha location in Qatar for Job Openings like MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director. Visit this page of currentgovtjobs.com website for all Upcoming Jobs Vacancy in EY, Doha. You may search here all kinds of Job Sarkari Naukri in EY, Doha, Qatar regions for 2022 -23.
*Please read the official employment notification before applying for the current vacancies in EY organization. We won’t be responsible for any error or mistakes of any kinds caused by the hiring organization. We have published this job notification from EY only for the career related informational purpose.
EY Job Openings 2022 : Bachelor’s Degree Apply Online for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Vacancy in Doha
EY, Doha has published a new job notification and it is currently going to recruit for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Vacancies in their organization. Interested Candidates who have MCA Qualifications May Apply For MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Posts In EY. You would find all the necessary and important apply details @currentgovtjobs.com for the current Job Openings and hiring going on in EY, Doha , Qatar.
EY Job Openings 2022 for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Vacancy in Doha : Employment Advertisement Brief Details
|Job Position Name:||MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director|
|Job location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Work Experience Requirement:||Experience required|
|Average salary for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director in Doha:||QAR 8,000 to 24,000 Q Per Month|
MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Position in EY: Full Job Description
EY, Doha(Doha, Qatar ) Inviting Walk in Applications From Eligible and willing Candidates For The project and research vacancies for the positions of Walk in for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director. In this employment notification you would get all the required information to apply for the current Job Openings in EY. Such as, Education Qualification, Age, Pay scale, How To Apply EY Job Openings, method of selection, etc.
Job Description for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Job Opportunity:
Working as a valued member of the MENA TA² team, you take a lead role in creating and implementing a strategy that encompasses content and channels, campaigns, and external positioning to differentiate and amplify EY’s brand among potential hires in alignment with regional recruiting goals. Primary aims are to help EY consistently improve and/or maintain its Universum ‘most favored employer’ ranking and to attain consistently outstanding New Joiner Survey scores. Success will be measured through recruitment metrics and progress against the recruitment brand maturity framework.
Your key responsibilities
As an Employment brand lead, you will work closely with the Business, Regional Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function and Talent Acquisition Attraction Team to provide a coherent and effective approach to differentiating EY and building our brand at every stage of the recruitment process. You will build and maintain relationships with local recruiting colleagues, regional BMC teams and actively participates in Global recruitment brand network activities to ensure consistency and alignment with the Global recruitment brand strategy.
You will consult with the region and countries to understand local recruitment processes and talent acquisition strategies and liaise with the Business and Talent Acquisition Attraction Leadership to understand business growth objectives, target candidates, headcount plans to identify needs and build and launch campaigns that meet EY’s diversity and inclusiveness agenda.
Building a comprehensive strategy and plan with a digital and social media first approach, including content (created and curated), channels, campaigns, external positioning, and PR to amplify EY’s brand among potential hires in alignment with our master corporate brand and visual identity, will be an important part of this role, as well as maintaining oversight of attraction activities executed by Talent and Global Talent Attraction and third parties.
You will also:
- Own the reporting and measurement of our Experienced Hire talent attraction strategy, understanding key business drivers and the role of Recruitment within the context of our overall business objectives
- Lead the design, development, and execution of our recruitment marketing activities across all service lines in the business. You will own the annual activation plan and be encouraged to think of new and exciting ways to reach our target audiences.
- Oversee our Experienced Hire partnerships in MENA – working with job boards, recruitment organizations and event sponsorships to raise awareness of EY’s brand in the market
- Lead a small team of Employer Brand specialists – providing them with daily support and guidance to help them develop and grow within the team
- Drive innovation and creativity within the Experienced Hire team, sharing best practice with the wider business on audience mindset, messaging and creative concepts
- Own the day-to-day relationship with our creative agency and media partners to maximize the value we receive and ensure all agreed deliverables are met. You will oversee the budget for Experienced Hire activity, tracking invoicing and ensuring no overspend.
- Be our go-to subject matter expert on Hiring attraction strategies, participating in regular discussions with stakeholders across MENA about the strategic employer brand direction and serving as a trusted business advisor. You will have the confidence to present to and constructively challenge senior stakeholders where needed.
- Work with the wider Talent team to ensure an understanding of how marketing efforts affect the application pipeline and where interventions might be needed
- Proactively scan the market to understand the latest trends in the employer branding space, with an eye on new campaigns, channels, and initiatives we’re seeing across the market
Skills and attributes for success
- Project management skills – ability to plan and manage your time effectively. You will have experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record planning and implementing comprehensive campaigns, social media channel strategies and digital executions.
- Relationship building skills – ability to build productive relationships with our global function and colleagues. You will be an active listener and adapt your approach where necessary – but also be able to express your opinion when relevant.
- Leadership skills – experience of managing a team, leading on campaigns, and owning a budget. You will be able to bring out the best in others, motivating them and providing guidance to more junior colleagues in the team.
- Commercial awareness – you will have experience measuring complex business goals and deliverables – regularly reporting on these two teams and stakeholders
- Resilience – you will be able to work under pressure in a complex business with the ability to respond to change and lead others through change
- Strong and persuasive communicator and relationship builder.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading creative marketing and communications, proven experience in developing and implementing strategies in traditional and social media.
- Experience working with/for a professional services organization or an advertising/marketing agency is preferred.
- Working in international and diverse, cross cultural environments.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to work independently but able to readily identify when to share information with immediate team (for knowledge or best practice) or when to escalate significant issues
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY Job Notification for MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Position in 2022: Apply Online
|MENA Employer Brand Leader- Assistant Director Hiring, online Application||Apply Now Online|
How to Submit Application form to Apply for Job Openings in EY Job Openings 2022
If you are willing to apply for latest Job Openings in EY then you should read the notification details carefully and submit all the required and necessary documents offline or online as needed. To fill up the online application form for career openings in EY, most probably you need to register and then login to apply accordingly. Go through the below given steps to fulfill online job application form successfully for Careers in EY, Doha, Qatar:
#qatar.currentgovtjobs.com : Daily Job News Website for Latest Jobs in Doha similar to EY!
#Currentgovtjobs website is dedicated to candidates like you who have completed their studies and now are in search of a Sarkari Naukri similar to EY, Doha. Though, getting a job in govt sectors in Qatar not an easy feat. There are many reasons to it apart from shear competition and scarcity of the enough job openings. Though, many candidates are left behind not because of their skills, education, but because of the lack of timely Information about a likable Job Openings in government department(s), such as EY, Doha. To overcome this hurdle, you should subscribe our website, which is #Currentgovtjobs, to get job alert as and when they are published on our website. To get future job information about all the new recruitments in EY, Doha Just put your email id in the below given box and go to your email box and click the link to Verify yourself. After just a simple step you would be getting all important job updates from govt sectors in Qatar, including EY, Doha.
⇓ Subscribe us free here ⇓
Subscribe us to Get Free Job Alert from Currentgovtjobs in your email!