Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Openings 2022 – Employment Notification for Head of Finance Jobs Vacancy | Bachelor’s Degree Apply
Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Openings 2022 : Apply Current Jobs Vacancy in Heriot Watt University Dubai in Dubai. This is a company/consultancy Employment News for Head of Finance Job Seekers in Dubai, Arabian countries, Gulf countries, or elsewhere in the World. If you are a fresher/experienced candidate who wants to find latest Job Openings in Dubai then it could be a good job alert for you to apply for Career vacancies in Heriot Watt University Dubai.
We @ currentgovtjobs.com regularly publish job news from various Dubai based placement consultancy, online recruiters, companies, and noted job portals, like Dubai Indeed, Dubai Monster, etc. So, subscribe our daily news service to find all new job vacancies in Heriot Watt University Dubai for Dubai location in Dubai for Job Openings like Head of Finance . Visit this page of currentgovtjobs.com website for all Upcoming Jobs Vacancy in Heriot Watt University Dubai. You may search here all kinds of Job Sarkari Naukri in Heriot Watt University Dubai regions for 2022 -23.
*Please read the official employment notification before applying for the current vacancies in Heriot Watt University Dubai organization. We won’t be responsible for any error or mistakes of any kinds caused by the hiring organization. We have published this job notification from Heriot Watt University Dubai only for the career related informational purpose.
Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Openings 2022 : Bachelor’s Degree Apply Online for Head of Finance Vacancy in Dubai
Heriot Watt University Dubai has published a new job notification and it is currently going to recruit for Head of Finance Vacancies in their organization. Interested Candidates who have MCA Qualifications May Apply For Head of Finance Posts In Heriot Watt University Dubai. You would find all the necessary and important apply details @currentgovtjobs.com for the current Job Openings and hiring going on in Heriot Watt University Dubai , Dubai.
Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Openings 2022 for Head of Finance Vacancy in Dubai : Employment Advertisement Brief Details
|Job Position Name:||Head of Finance|
|Job location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Work Experience Requirement:||Experience required|
|Average salary for Head of Finance in Dubai:||AED 8,000 to 24,000 AED Per Month|
Head of Finance Position in Heriot Watt University Dubai: Full Job Description
Heriot Watt University Dubai Inviting Walk in Applications From Eligible and willing Candidates For The project and research vacancies for the positions of Walk in for Head of Finance . In this employment notification you would get all the required information to apply for the current Job Openings in Heriot Watt University Dubai. Such as, Education Qualification, Age, Pay scale, How To Apply Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Openings, method of selection, etc.
Job Description for Head of Finance Job Opportunity:
Full Job Description
Heriot-Watt University has established a reputation for world-class teaching and leading-edge, relevant research, which has made it one of the top UK universities for innovation, business and industry.
Heriot-Watt University has five campuses: three in the UK (Edinburgh, Scottish Borders and Orkney), one in Dubai and one in Malaysia. The University offers a highly distinctive range of degree programmes in the specialist areas of science, engineering, design, business and languages. Heriot-Watt is also Scotland’s most international university, boasting the largest international student cohort.
The appointment will be at Grade 9, salary: 32,000 – 37,000 AED per month, dependent on experience (the monthly salary is inclusive of housing allowance) plus benefits
Start date: December 2022
The Head of Finance is responsible for financial management, reporting and control, ensuring compliance with local and international statutory and regulatory financial and legal requirements at all times. The post-holder is responsible for tax and treasury matters relating to HWUM and, in conjunction with the Provost and COO, will manage the financial planning and budgeting processes, ensuring that effective and timely financial management information is provided to the senior management team, the HWU Group and other bodies as required.
The post-holder will be responsible for managing the financial systems and processes of HWD, using the HWU Oracle ERP Fusion and Orison finance systems and in the context of the group’s financial regulations. He/she will advise on financial aspects of the strategic and operational management of HWD. The Head of Finance will be responsible for ensuring effective systems of internal control and will contribute to risk management processes.
The post-holder will provide appropriate reporting to the HWU Group Management Accountant who will provide appropriate support and information to ensure that HWD can operate effectively within the group context as well as an independent company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Global Chief Financial Officer, the Head of Finance is responsible for financial management and reporting, always ensuring compliance with local and international statutory and regulatory financial and legal requirements.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- To be a member of the senior financial management team of the University with specific responsibilities for managing the finance team in Dubai.
- To work closely with the Provost & COO as a member of the Management team, making a significant contribution to the strategic and operational management of HWD. The post-holder is expected to play a proactive role, devising and proposing effective solutions in line with the overall business plan, objects of the campus as part of the University and associated approved budgets.
- To provide regular and effective financial management information to the Finance Team in Edinburgh and budget holders in Dubai. To advise the Provost, COO and Senior Management Team in Dubai on financial and business matters.
- To lead on financial aspects of the planning process for HWD, helping to set performance targets, establish budgets and forecasts as well as effective measures by which the Senior Management team and budget holders can monitor performance and trends.
- To manage the production of the financial data required for the HWD and HWU annual planning processes and annual financial planning reviews.
- To ensure that HWD complies with local tax legislation and regulations and advise on the optimum tax structures for HWD. To advise the GCFO on any forthcoming changes to tax legislation.
- To manage and maintain a record of levels of authorisations and regularly review to ensure appropriate for HWD and consistent with the HWU’s financial regulations.
- To ensure that HWU conforms with the financial systems, processes and controls for the Group, using the Oracle ERP Fusion financial system in line with the HWU group financial procedures and regulations. This will include managing processes for invoicing, receipting and reporting on all sources of income, setting and reporting on budgets, payroll management, management of working capital and debt as well as processes for authorising expenditure and payment of invoices and authorising and controlling capital expenditure.
- Whilst HWD utilises Orizon as a financial system for recording student income, maintain the system and ensure appropriate levels of segregation of duty. Monitoring and reporting on debtors and working with other professional services to apply appropriate holds to maximise income collection. Ensure an accurate reconciliation of information held within Orizon and Oracle ERP Fusion.
- To establish, lead and manage the finance team, ensuring that a culture of excellence in customer service is adopted. To promote excellent communication and collaboration with other Professional Service and Academic areas to ensure that a joined up approach is achieved and which supports an excellent student experience.
- To manage the banking relationships and processes for HWD.
- To contribute to the risk management process for HWD.
- To make the annual application for the business licence.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post and its general responsibilities. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Essential qualifications, skills & competencies
- Qualified to degree standard;
- Internationally recognised accountancy qualification i.e. CA, ACA, CPFA, CGMA (CIMA), ACCA.
- At least ten years of post-qualification financial and management accounting experience within a medium-large scale organisation.
- Evidence of comprehensive understanding of statutory tax requirements in Dubai or a region with similar taxation requirements. Experience of managing financial reporting structures, systems and procedures.
- Experience of working as an effective member of a senior management team.
- Experience of recruiting, managing and leading a team.
- Experience of managing budget planning processes within a complex environment.
- Excellent financial skills combined with the ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-finance colleagues.
- Effective team player, experienced in working as part of a senior management team and able to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong commitment to quality of service.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide a diplomatic but robust challenge to colleagues at all levels where necessary.
- Able to use own initiative and to play a proactive role in developments which enhance business performance.
- Resilient and durable, able to maintain momentum in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in an effective manner.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and comfortable with other MS Office products e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Outlook Express.
- Experience of working in a multi-national and multi-currency environment.
- Experience of Oracle Fusion application.
- Experience of capital accounting and financial management of new buildings and facilities.
At Heriot-Watt we understand that being diverse makes us better which is why we support a culture of respect and equal opportunity, and value diversity at the heart of what we do. We want to increase the diversity of our workplace to underpin a dynamic and creative environment.
Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Notification for Head of Finance Position in 2022: Apply Online
|Head of Finance Hiring, online Application||Apply Now Online|
How to Submit Application form to Apply for Job Openings in Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Openings 2022
If you are willing to apply for latest Job Openings in Heriot Watt University Dubai then you should read the notification details carefully and submit all the required and necessary documents offline or online as needed. To fill up the online application form for career openings in Heriot Watt University Dubai, most probably you need to register and then login to apply accordingly. Go through the below given steps to fulfill online job application form successfully for Careers in Heriot Watt University Dubai:
#currentgovtjobs.com : Daily Job News Website for Latest Jobs in Dubai similar to Heriot Watt University Dubai!
#Currentgovtjobs website is dedicated to candidates like you who have completed their studies and now are in search of a Sarkari Naukri similar to Heriot Watt University Dubai. Though, getting a job in govt sectors in Dubai not an easy feat. There are many reasons to it apart from shear competition and scarcity of the enough job openings. Though, many candidates are left behind not because of their skills, education, but because of the lack of timely Information about a likable Job Openings in government department(s), such as Heriot Watt University Dubai. To overcome this hurdle, you should subscribe our website, which is #Currentgovtjobs, to get job alert as and when they are published on our website. To get future job information about all the new recruitments in Heriot Watt University Dubai Just put your email id in the below given box and go to your email box and click the link to Verify yourself. After just a simple step you would be getting all important job updates from govt sectors in Dubai, including Heriot Watt University Dubai.
⇓ Subscribe us free here ⇓
Subscribe us to Get Free Job Alert from Currentgovtjobs in your email!