Employment News Content Highlights:
IHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 – Employment Notification for Current & Upcoming Govt Jobs in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
IHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 : Current Employment News for Job Seekers in India who want to find latest recruitment alert for IHM Chandigarh Careers in Chandigarh State Government. Download here PDF Notification for all new job vacancies in IHM Chandigarh recruitment. Visit this page of currentgovtjobs.com website for all Upcoming govt Jobs in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Chandigarh. You may search here all kinds of Sarkari Naukri in Chandigarh Govt for 2022 -23.
*Please read the official employment notification before applying for the current vacancies in IHM Chandigarh organization. We won’t be responsible for any error or mistakes of any kinds caused by the hiring organization or the job applicant. We have published this job notification from IHM Chandigarh only for the career informational purpose.
IHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Jobs Notification: 12th Pass & Graduates Apply for LDC & Stenographer Vacancies
IHM Chandigarh Jobs Recruitment 2022 | Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management ChD LDC & Steno Vacancies Notification on www.chandigarh.currentgovtjobs.com
IHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 7 LDC & Steno Posts – Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management (AIHM), Chandigarh, has invited application form the eligible candidates for 07 posts of LDC & Stenographer.
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format on or before. All Other details like posts, education qualification, age, pay, how to apply regarding this IHM Chandigarh recruitment are given below for informational purpose only in interest of fresh job seekers, have a look..
|Name of the Posts||No of the Posts|
|LDC (Stores/ Cash/ Estt)||06 [ UR – 03. PwD-UR-Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy – 01, OBC – 01, Sc – 01]|
# Conditions of Eligibility:
10+2 or Higher Secondary School, passing typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
Desirable: One year experience in Computer Applications.
Graduation with minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand
and Typing speed in English of 40 words per minute.
Desirable: Experience in Administrative and Accounts matters.
28 Years as on
30 Years as on
Relaxation of Age: Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of (SC/ST /Departmental candidates) and as specified for other categories by Government of India from time to time.
# Pay Scale:
Pay Band 1,
Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay 1900 (Level 2 As per the7th CPC)
Pay Band 1,
Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay 2400 ( Level 4 As per the7th CPC)
# Job Application Fees:
For Gen/ OBC category candidates Rs/- 200 and Rs/- 100 for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates. Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft of in favor of “PRINCIPAL DR. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT, CHANDIGARH” payable at Chandigarh.
# Selection Process:
Kindly visit IHM Chandigarh official website www.ihmchandigarh.org
# How to Apply:
For IHM Chandigarh Recruitment eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with all documents to the
Principal Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Hotel Management, Chandigarh.
|Last date for receipt of application form||coming soon|
|Detailed Advt||Click here|
|Download PDF Application Form||Click here|
# CONDITIONS/INSTRUCTIONS APPLICABLE FOR THE ABOVE POSTS:
- Those candidates who are working in Govt/Semi Govt/Quasi Govt/ Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel. The envelope should be inscribed “Application for the Post of L.D.C./ Stenographer”.
- No vigilance/disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant and she/he is clear from vigilance angle/discipline angle and her/his integrity is certified.
- The above posts carry usual allowances as admissible under Central Government. The post are non pensionable but the New Pension Scheme as per rules is applicable.
- Application with complete Bio-data (in prescribed format), attested copies of testimonials and recent photographs, Experience in chronological order containing the details of post held, duration with date, pay/pay scale along with The duly filled in application form along with all required self-attested testimonials along with Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.100 for SC/ST & PwD in favour of “PRINCIPAL DR. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT, CHANDIGARH” payable at Chandigarh be sent to the principal at the above mentioned address within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Application received without testimonials or incomplete or received late will not be entertained. The institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The appointing authority reserves the right of acceptance / rejection of an application eligibility / suitability of the candidate and to decide mode of criteria for selection, increase / decrease in the number of posts, canceling the interview without any notice/assigning any reason etc. and will be final and binding on the candidates.
- No T.A. /D.A. will be paid to the candidate.
How to Submit Application form to Apply for Job Openings in IHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
If you are willing to apply for latest recruitment in IHM Chandigarh then you should read the notification details carefully and submit all the required and necessary documents offline or online as needed.
Go through the below given steps to fulfill job application form successfully:
The first and foremost step is that you download the IHM Chandigarh employment notification as attached here in PDF file.
Now, go through each and every details mentioned in the IHM Chandigarh Recruitment Notification.
Note down what documents you need to submit. Collect and get ready the documents to be submitted.
Fill out the IHM Chandigarh job application form attached in the employment notification.
If the application has to filled online then follow the steps mentioned in the online application. If IHM Chandigarh recruitment has to be filled offline then send the filled up form along with copies of all required documents to the address as mention here.